Not only do we design a custom registration system for you, we partner with you throughout the entire process for your event. This includes managing the pre-convention, onsite, and post-convention registration process - so you can focus on the logistics.
- Custom-Designed Registration
- Pre-Convention Registration Management
- Onsite Registration Management
- Registration Attendant Management
- Badge Printing
- Post-Convention Reporting
Custom Designed Registration System
We team with your staff to evaluate your current registration process before working together to create an enhanced process and system. Our goal is not to recreate your current system, but to design a completely new system unique to the needs of your association and your registrants.
- Customized web page graphics
- Multiple registration categories
- Demographic collection
- Real-time membership verification
- Pre-population of data
- Inventory controlled course selection
- Real-time Internet payment processing
- Real-time confirmations
- Online Receipts
- Promotional Tracking Codes
- Add another from the same company with pre-population
- Online appointment scheduling for pickup of badge credentials at Group Registration Desk
- Allotment tracking and purchase over allotment features
- Comprehensive statistical and financial reports designed based on your needs
- Versatile printing and exporting options
- Historical data reports
Pre-Convention Registration Management
Being proactive is important to us, which is why we (with your permission) will reach out to your registrants to assist them in completing their registrations. This includes making sure exhibit booth staff are registered and speakers and other VIPs feel pampered. In order to best assist your clients before and during the event, we take the time to learn your culture, business practices, and guidelines to appear as an extension of your team - unlike a non-personal 1-800 call center.
- First point-of-contact for all phone and e-mails pertaining to registration
- Management of speaker, staff, board, Media, and Exhibitor registrations
- Proactively reaching out to exhibit company contact to ensure booth staff is registered in advance of convention
- Assistance with group registrations
- Management of registration refunds and cancellations
- Participation in Association “show team” meetings
- Training of key Association staff on management portal of registration system
Onsite Registration Management
We know how much work goes into putting on your conference. Our team takes pride in helping with your registration "to-do" list to allow you to focus on other aspects of your conference like networking and logistics. From our Scan and Go self-service counters, customer service agents (or manned counters), and your personal event team handling the VIP and customer service stations - we'll make sure your setup looks great and functions even better.
- Recommend design and layout of registration desk to provide the most efficient flow of attendees
- Setup of all registration equipment, including all related items, ribbons, convention badges, etc.
- First point-of-contact for all attendees, including answering questions about all aspects of the event
- Tear down of all registration equipment, including inventory of remaining registration collateral such as ribbons, convention badges, etc.
Registration Attendant Management
The registration desk can be an attendee's first impression. Ensuring each attendant is professional and thoroughly trained on, not only your system, but your organization, the day-to-day onsite activities and our high customer service expectations is critical to us. We can also scout and hire the temporary registration staff, review and confirm the final temporary registration staff bill, and monitor all hours and breaks.
Our team is well-versed on the importance of event branding and can help design your badges to match the look and feel of your event. In addition, we have an exclusive ability to provide you with high-quality badge supplies at cost-effective, insider prices. During the event, we have a proven process to get your attendees through the line quickly with our Scan and Go self-service counters, manned counters, and appointment-based group pickups.
Post-event, we provide a detailed report with suggestions that aim to improve attendee experiences and ROI, making recommendations for changes for the next year. We also help you prepare for your next event by inventorying all remaining registration supplies so that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information for your next event.